Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Religion of Pieces

Now I never intended this blog to be anti-arab, but things kinda work out on their own in funny ways.

Take the newest bit of news from our freindly neighborhood Arab-Nazi's.

The pope quotes a 14th century king and is now actively being sought for murder by those who claim to "just want to get along with the rest of the world."

Apparently, however, there is no getting along with Islam, unless you convert or die.

Comments made recently by an "Islamic Holyman" (I'm assuming that by holy they mean that he will make holes in any who don't agree with him) illustrate my point perfectly.

Anjem Choudary, a notorious "Muslim extremist" as classified by the British Government, stated in London on the 18th that those who insulted Islam would be 'subject to capital punishment', and "there may be serious consequences if you insult Islam and the prophet."

Serious consequences?

I thought that Islam was the religion of "peace" or so I have been told my numerous liberal panty wastes recently.

This blitering Islama-nazi also said "Whoever insults the message of Mohammed is going to be subject to capital punishment... I think that warning needs to be understood by all people who want to insult Islam and want to insult the prophet of Islam."

So, I guess he feels that FREE SPEECH only applies to him and his actual incitation of murder, but WHOA, if you are not an Islama-nazi, you better keep your trap shut, or they are gonna come and cut your head off.

Religion of peace, or religion of pieces...? Either you become one of them or they will blow you to peices, hack you to pieces, shoot you to pieces, hack you to pieces, or sue you to pieces...

I have a solution to the religion of pieces...

Lets make a few pieces of our own... Pieces of Mecca, Medina, and every other Islama-nazi holy site. In fact, lets plow them to the ground along with all the belly-crawling dirt worshippers, and build Mc Donalds and Home Depot's. Lets export BBQ pulled pork and chitlins over there. We oughta plow up a few of their "sacred" burial sites and build a "6 Flags" over their dead asses.

I have no more use for Islama-nazi's and their sympathisers. According to them, you are either one of them or against them. Well, I sure as hell ain't gettin' my prayer rug out any time soon..

They had better get used to the idea that if they try and export their Islama-nazi bullshit over here that there are 100,000,000 privately owned firearms... behind every blade of grass there is a Sniper, watching... waiting...

And just to add further insult to the towel-headed sand monkey Islama-nazi's... Muhommed was a pimpel on the ass of a pig. Mecca is a toilet for swine. Islam is a satanic cult headed by inbred pig-sexuals who screw horses using lard as lube.

I am sure someone will declare war on this infidel for saying such.. Just remember that I'm watching... waiting... and I have declared war on YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home